To sail. Maybe scary for some, for others it's the best way to relax. Step over your fear and join us on board Marie, our spacious, comfortable and safe sailing vessel. Take in some fresh air. Feel how the ship dances with the waves and plays with the elements.
Do you want to (learn how to) sail across the Markermeer, IJsselmeer, Waddenzee (the tidal flats in the North of the country) or the North Sea?
We take on board only small groups so as to offer you quality time and attention. Depending on you coming for a day, or several days, we put the maximum group size on 5 to 10 pax.
'Stop using your automatic pilot and take the helm (of your life) in your own hands'
What you can expect from us:
- experienced trainer/coach/crew
- lot's of space on board, without obstacles
- several areas to chill or hang out
- high bulwark and spacious passage ways
- modern cabins for 2 or 3 persons
- modern toilet and shower
- fresh, healthy and vegetarian meals
- fresh juices, great teas
- we respect food intollerance
- real coffee (fair trade beans, freshly ground)
Within the sail program you'll have ample time for a swim, a walk, to chill or visit one of the 'Wadden' isles (Vlieland or Terschelling).
Ready to change tack? Check out our calendar for our program, tariffs and more...
Rather come with your own group, a tailor made program or an other date? Page us to learn about the possibilities.